[Recording available] Analyzing batch process data, a step-by-step guide
Time: 15.00-16.00 (CET)
Sartorius Stedim Data Analytcis (SSDA) invites to a webinar on the Umetrics® Suite and using OPLS® for batch process modeling in SIMCA® 15 and SIMCA®-online 15.
The webinar is aimed at providing hands on quick introduction to SIMCA 15/SIMCA-online 15 and their operation to analyze process data that is coming from manufacturing lines. They are analyzed to troubleshoot problems, identifying root causes, and predict process behavior. Overall having a deeper understanding of your process and thereby implementing right control measures to consistently generate high-quality product. This session is a great starting point for many who wish to start employing multivariate data analysis (MVDA) for a batch process modeling inside the Umetrics Suite.
Topics for the webinar:
- MVDA for process modeling and monitoring
- Batch process data unfolding
- Import of batch data
- Batch Evolution Model (BEM), golden trajectory
- Batch Level Model (BLM), understand what distinguishes a good batch from a bad batch
- Benefits of SIMCA/SIMCA-online
Click here to register