Analyzing batch process data, a step-by-step guide
Time: 15.00-16.00 (CET)
Sartorius Stedim Data Analytics (SSDA) invites to a webinar on the Umetrics® Suite and using OPLS® for batch process modeling in SIMCA® 15 and SIMCA®-online 15.
This webinar is aimed at providing hands-on quick introduction to SIMCA 15/SIMCA-online 15 and their operation to analyze process data that is coming from manufacturing lines. Such data are analyzed to troubleshoot problems, identifying root causes, and predict process behavior. Overall having a deeper understanding of your process and thereby implementing right control measures to consistently generate high-quality product. This session is a great starting point for many who wish to start employing multivariate data analysis (MVDA) for a batch process modeling inside the Umetrics Suite.
Topics for the webinar:
- MVDA for process modeling and monitoring
- Batch process data unfolding
- Import of batch data
- Batch Evolution Model (BEM), golden trajectory
- Batch Level Model (BLM), understand what distinguishes a good batch from a bad batch
- Benefits of SIMCA/SIMCA-online
Click here to register