Seamless DOE in ambr® bioreactor systems
Webinar on the use of DOE in ambr®
ambr 15 and 250 systems have been integrated with MODDE 12. In this tutorial webinar, we present to you how the integrated ambr and MODDE software can be used to design and analyze a DOE experiment seamlessly.
Attend this webinar and learn:
• How to tag parameters to an existing ambr process template
• How to select the factors and define responses using the ambr-MODDE DOE tool
• How to select the design with recommendations
• How ambr automatically takes into account any hardware constraints and designs the experiment
• How the generated experimental work packet(s) are then executed
• How the finished experiment results are transferred back to the DOE tool ready for analysis in MODDE
*) Sinyee Yau-Rose is the Product Manager for ambr software apps at Sartorius Stedim Biotech. She has a PhD and MEng in Biochemical Engineering from UCL and has more than 7 years of experience working on the ambr systems.