Automatic optimization with supervisory process control
How can the knowledge built in into your model be used to control the setpoints of your process to achieve a higher purpose control, like optimizing yield, minimizing cost, or optimizing throughput?
This webinar will focus on how to create and apply the advanced analytical methods needed to control different aspects of a process. Customer examples from the paper and biopharmaceutical industries will show just how much that can be gained by applying these methods.
Topics for this webinar:
- Methods for imputation of future values
- Similarities and differences for batch and continuous processes
- How control models are built in SIMCA
- Risks with applying control on historical data – causality
- Applying control models in SIMCA-online
- Industry success stories