SIMCA-online 15.0.1 (Q894)
SIMCA-online 15.0.1 is an update to SIMCA-online 15.0. Learn more about what is updated below.
Umetrics recommends that customers use 15.0.1 for new installations, and that users of 15.0 upgrade.
This update includes the following changes:
Fixes in this version
- Phases with sleep conditions now show the correct values after resuming from sleep. Fixes incorrect-data-simca-online-15-after-phase-resumes-sleep
- Create new Project now works when including data from the hour when daylight saving time ends. Fixes create-new-project-fails-message-primary-observation-identifiers-are-not-unique
- Phase iteration T2Crit limits in the T2Range plot are now correct. Fixes t2crit-limits-incorrect-t2range-evolution-plots-phase-iterations
- Web API: contributions can now be computed for all phase iterations
- Other minor fixes
- Support for the SIMCA feature dynamic lags in continuous and batch projects
- Added access to the SIMCA-online Web Client from the desktop client Home tab
- Added troubleshooting of maturity values to the built-in troubleshooting functionality on the Administration-tab
- The updated SIMCA-online Web Client 15.0.1
SIMCA-online 15.0.1 cannot be installed in parallel with SIMCA-online 15.0.0. Running the installation on a system with 15.0.0 will update that installation to 15.0.1. The same installation files can also be used to install 15.0.1 from scratch.
This update introduces changes in both server and client components. For this reason we recommend that both client and server are updated to 15.0.1 to take advantage of the new features and fixes.
This patch does not require a new license, 15.0 licenses are valid.
Also see SIMCA and SIMCA-online compatibility issues for information about which versions of SIMCA 15 are recommended.
Learn more about the SIMCA-online 15.0 release, including information about system requirements and licensing. All information in that article apply to 15.0.1 as well.
The setup program can be used to install the full 15.0.1 product, or install over an existing 15.0.0 installation. In the latter case it replaces the old installation completely.
To update an existing installation, use the following steps on the server computer:
- Stop the SIMCA-online Server 15.0 service and close any running clients and the server monitor on that computer. Take a note of the service credentials used for the SIMCA-online Server in the Services control panel. You need to restore the credentials in step 3 since the setup program doesn’t migrate them
- Run the setup program and follow the instructions on screen. This will replace the old installation with the updated 15.0.1 installation
- Reconfigure the service credentials with the settings from step 1
- Start the SIMCA-online Server service again
Update all client pc installations to 15.0.1 by running the setup program, so that they can connect to the server.
The full version of this patch is 220.127.116.1147. It was released on 2018-02-27.