SIMCA-online 13.2.1 (Q830)
SIMCA-online 13.2.1 fixes two specific issues in SIMCA-online 13.2. There are no other changes in this patch, so unless you are affected by the issues, you don't need to update.
Only the server is updated by this patch. Clients need not be updated (the 13.2 client works with the updated server).
The fixed issues are described by the following knowledge base articles:
- Unpredicted batches within the Catch-Up time range are not predicted when execution is turned on (Q828)
- Execution stops when a SimApi returns an error (Q829)
SIMCA-online 13.3.1 (Q831) also includes these fixes, as will the next major version of SIMCA-online.
The setup program can be used to install the full 13.2.1 product, or be installed over an existing 13.2.0 installation. In the latter case it replaces the old installation completely.
To update an existing installation, use the following steps on the server computer (since this patch only contains a fix for the server):
- Stop the SIMCA-online Server 13.2 service and exit any running clients and the server monitor on that computer. Take a note of the service credentials used for the SIMCA-online server service in the Services control panel. You need to restore the credentials in step 3 since the setup program doesn’t migrate them.
- Run the setup program and follow the instructions on screen. This will replace the old installation with the updated 13.2.1 installation.
- Reconfigure the service credentials with the settings from step 1.
- Start the SIMCA-online Server service again.
The full version of this patch is 22.214.171.1240. It was released on 2015-06-02.