SIMCA 16 (Q919)
SIMCA 16 is a major upgrade of SIMCA 15.
New features and changes in SIMCA 16:
- Advanced merge of datasets
Data Explorer pane which includes
- Appearance for direct customization of plot visualisation
- Properties for direct interaction with plots
- Quick info
- Score space exploration
- Getting started guided tour for first time users
New Python possibilities
- Updated to CPython 3.7.1
- Create and use plugins for custom file formats and spectral filters
- Easy installation of additional Python packages using Pip install
- MOCA Multiblock Orthogonal Component Analysis
- OPLS has been extended to include all O2PLS calculations. O2PLS has therefore been removed
Workset dialog improvements
- Integrated Quick info
- Wizard mode for improved workflow
- New report generator with report saved inside the project file
For more details on what's new, see the attached document "SIMCA 16 What's new".
More information about SIMCA is available at our website: http://umetrics.com/product/simca
To receive a 30 day trial of SIMCA 16, go to https://umetrics.com/downloads/simca and fill in the form. In the trial version copy, paste, print and the report generator are disabled. Scripting is not available in the trial version. All other functionality is available.
The full version number of this release is 184.108.40.20638. It was released May 7, 2019.