Optimizer list Robust setpoint section incorrect in specific cases (Q850)
The Optimizer list displays incorrect results for the Robust low edge and Robust high edge columns after going through the following procedure after running the Optimizer;
- Find robust setpoint.
- Find robust setpoint again and change the resolution from the default.
- Save the investigation, close and reopen it.
- Open the Optimizer and user Create list to create the Optimizer list.
Note here that the Resolution is the not the one you selected. This in turn results in that the Robust low edge and Robust high edge values are incorrectly calculated using the old resolution, and so is the Relative volume %-value.
There are a number of workarounds;
- After completing the Find robust setpoint calculations (step 2 in the Symptoms section in this KB-article), click Setpoint analysis. This new resolution will now be remembered at save.
- Change the resolution the very first time when using Find robust setpoint. That resolution is then the one that will be remembered.
- Click Find robust setpoint, again change the resolution, run the calculations, and then recreate the Optimizer list. The Optimizer list will now display the results for the correct resolution, but will not remember the resolution at save.
Fixed in MODDE 12.
The resolution used in the search for the robust setpoint is only saved the first time you run Find robust setpoint and when clicking Setpoint analysis.