MODDE regression coefficients used in equation in Excel (Q915)
This KB-article describes the workflow when using the regression coefficients calculated by MODDE in an equation in for instance Excel.
- In MODDE, on the Home tab, click Coefficients | Coefficient list
- Right-click the list and in Properties, on the Coefficients tab click Unscaled.
- Copy the list to Excel.
- Enter the values for the main term model in original units that you want to use.
- Calculate interaction and square terms.
- Multiply the regression coefficieints with the respective value.
- Summarize including the constant to get your predicted value.
See an example of the calculation and the mip it is based on in the the attached .zip-file.