Spectroscopy skin for SIMCA 14.1, version 1.2 released
The SIMCA Spectroscopy skin is a customized interface dedicated for handling spectroscopy data and is now released for SIMCA 14.1.
The interface in Spectroscopy skin had a simplified interface with routinely used functionality for easy plotting, preprocessing, modeling and analysiis of your spectroscopic data.
- Simplified workflow
- Default settings adapted for spectroscopic data
- Straightforward plotting for spectra and loadings
- Wizard for spectral filter comparision
- Specfic tools for model comparison such as Q2 and RMSECV
- One step import for model complement data
- One step import and prediction of new samples
Updates in Spectroscopy skin for SIMCA 14.1:
- OPLS new default model type in the Compare filter wizard
To download Spectroscopy skin visit the Download page for SIMCA.
Join our upcoming webinar on Spectroscopy skin to learn more.