We are looking to partner in areas such as OEM, technology platforms and resellers.Technology implementation by our experienced developers and support and training by our application specialists ensure best value. The partnerships sought cover technologies from Design Space and QbD, through DOE software MODDE and its COM interface, all the way to real time MVA and embedded MVA systems integrating SIMCA-Q and our on-line SIMCA product portfolio.
The applications are found in areas such as PAT, QbD, Design Space and Multivariate Calibration using spectroscopic instrumentations. We also have a strong recognition and experience in fields of Computational Chemistry, QSAR, QSPR, toxic-genomics, transcriptonics and metabolomics.
Our product portfolio for OEM and integration is seen below. Umetrics offers an Software Development Kit (SDK) including technical expertise in MVA and DOE, implementation support and support for training services:
MODDE with M-Link
- Enables integration of Design of Experiment, either as a complete OEM or a link into MODDE.
- Can be used for integrating MVA capabilities, from general applications all the way up to full chemometrics using batch and hierarchical systems. SIMCA-Q is available in forms for predictions, classification, batch monitoring and also model building using the QM family.
- Real-time Multivariate SPC for continuous systems and processes. This server/client systems allows for interfacing through an API.
SIMCA-Batch On-Line (SBOL)
- Real time Batch SPC for discontinuons processes. The server/client off-the-shelf system can be linked to data systems pulling data using an API.
- Umetric’s flagship allows for integrating by the use of COM or linking to data sources using ODBC.
- Umetrics is offering a platform for automatic model building and predictions. EZinfo utilizes the advantages of using Umetric’s advanced multivariate technology and makes it “easy”. There are possibilities for generating or customizing applications, for example reporting where MVA gives added value.
for more information.