Umetrics develops software for design of experiments and multivariate data analysis, for the individual user as well as for on-line continuous and batch processes. We provide training at more than 25 locations worldwide and on-site consulting services. We are committed to supporting our clients in their mission to take control over their data flow, by conveying our advanced expertise in multivariate technology.
To be the preferred partner in multivariate technology in the QbD and PAT markets using our existing technology and future innovations, with knowledge and quality as our most valuable assets.
- We maximize our customers Value from Data by utilizing the skills of our team.
- We demonstrate how customers can increase their productivity.
- We ensure that our customers gain and increase process or system understanding by using our products and services.
- We play a leading role in the innovation in multivariate technologies that translates into usable customer solutions.
- We offer a complete and harmonized solution ranging from data handling to interactive decision making.
Umetrics adds value to your business by bringing out the valuable information from your data.
The strengths that distinguish Umetrics in the market are:
- State-of-the-art and user-friendly software that is a result of the close collaboration between advanced research in the field of multivariate methods and the software development
- Deep and extensive understanding of industry-specific applications of multivariate technology
- Transformation of expert material in statistics and mathematics into application-focused training courses
- Broad experience in consulting
The stability of Umetrics founding principles and the flexibility of our services enables us to promote every way of implementation of multivariate technology that our clients require. Our market exists in every sector of industry where there are manufacturing, testing or data analysis activities, but historically the highest number of collaborations has been in the life science, semiconductor and chemical industries.
Umetrics is since January 2006 owned by MKS Instruments Inc. The general manager is Lars Lindström. Umetrics three offices are located in Sweden, United Kingdom and USA, and employ just over 50 people.
Use the menu to the left to learn more about Umetrics and to find out ways to contact us for more information.